Welcome To My Daily DBT
Welcome to My Daily DBT! My name is Debbie Corso, and you may already be familiar with my work at HealingFromBPD.org. There, I blog about my experiences as a woman with Borderline Personality Disorder, including my struggles and triumphs applying Dialectical Behavior Therapy to change, improve, create, and build my life.
While I will continue to blog from HealingFromBPD.org with more in-depth, personal examples of my experience, this blog will be more of a daily (or quite frequent, in the least) place to read DBT examples, tips, information, ideas for implementation, and a place to ask questions and share your experience with practicing DBT.
I welcome you with open arms to this new endeavor and look forward to connecting with you here.
Thanks for reading.
More Posts You May Enjoy
- DBT: Build Your Self-Esteem Through Building Maste...
- DBT: Judging and Splitting vs. Compassionate Cons...
- DBT: Escaping Past Hurts and Future Worries Throug...
- DBT: Emergency Skills for an Emotional Crisis
- Self Soothing For Adult Trauma Survivors
- DBT Skill: Effectively Coping with Urges
- DBT Skill: Distracting for Relief of Obsessive or ...
- DBT: Self Soothing with a Bedtime Story (at any ag...
- DBT Skill: Describing Without Judgment
- DBT Skill: Observing / Just Noticing Our Experienc...
- DBT Skills for Coping With Loneliness
- DBT Distress Tolerance: Crisis Survival Skills
- Contributing: A DBT Skill with Ripple Effects
- Portable DBT Skill For Distress Tolerance
- DBT: Distracting and Self-Soothing in a Modern Wor...
- DBT: Opposite to Emotion Action (An Emotion Regul...
- DBT for Distorted Thinking: Mind Reading
- Soothing Your Frazzled Nerves: DBT With a Cup of T...
- DBT Skills for Self-Respect and Building Mastery
- Free Printable DBT Diary Card
- Welcome To My Daily DBT
- ▼ December (21)